Academy for Competitive Examination was established in the year 2003 at Manjeri, Malappuram district of Kerala. Now it is the best coaching centre in Kerala with a passion to train the weakest minds to crack the toughest of competitive exams. With the growing recognition, we commit our- selves to churn out students who would take Kerala's civil service sector to new heights. Today, Academy for competitive examinations has become synonymous for quality coaching for PSC, UPSC, and Bank Coaching across Kerala. ACE has been consistently producing Top Rankers in some of the toughest competitive exams in Kerala. More than 1000 selections in Govt. service and trust of unemployed youth and thousands of parents
- Coaching classes for MED/Engg. LLB Entrance, NTSE and MOH Exams.
- Publish study materials for various Exams.
- Special attention for the uplift of downtrodden and backward section of the society.
- Support to the needy, unemployed youth especially from minority and weaker section of the society.
- Conduct career guidance classes. motivation Programmes and counseling sessions.
- Facility to conduct Differential Aptitude test, Psychometric test, and individual career mentoring.
- Special attention on Total improvement Programmes including Personality development, TA, and interview techniques.
- Well planned program of coaching and highly competitive environment.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculties from different part of Kerala.
- The courses are completed to the satisfaction of student and well in time. Sufficient time is slotted for making revisions, conducting of tests and doubt solving sessions.
- Regular test and their discussion is conducted so as to clarify and doubt left in the mind of students.
- Regular feedback from students is taken to increase their level of satisfaction.
- Monthly performance report is maintained.
- Regularly conducting motivation classes, memory techniques, interview skills and total improvement program including psychological counseling.
- The courses are designed in such away that study materials is self-sufficient for the students.
- Special attention given to reasoning, numerical skills, and the English language.
- Adequate library facility for reading is provided to the students so that they can refer books, magazines whenever they find free time.
- Publication of Ranks files, Model question booklets and test series.