ACE School Banking has become synonymous for quality Bank coaching across. When it comes to crack toughest bank recruitment exams ACE has been inevitable for students in their road to success.
Why Banking ?
Banks are considered the backbone of a country’s economy. It’s more true for a developing country like India. Indian Banking system is very strong. In the global financial turmoil that happened sometime ago, our country was least affected because of soundness of Indian Banking and Financial system. In fact many countries of the world are trying to learn lessons from our disciplined system of Banking.
A career in the banks has always been a sought-after one. Fascination with banking services has never been higher than at present. Another notable factor has also been the pay package which has fattened considerably with the coming of these banks.
- As the industry is growing there is no dearth of opportunities. In nationalised banks, one can expect regular promotions while in private banks it is performance that is rewarded.
- Banking is a career that offers opportunities to students from all streams be it humanities, commerce or science. However, to make a career in banking, you must be good at analysing numbers. That is, your mathematics must be strong enough to interpret and analyse numerical data.
- Openings are available at various levels from bank clerks to probationary officers (PO), IT Officers. There is scope for Technical posts like Agriculture Officers, Industry Officers, Law Officers, Hindi Officers and Economic Officers.
Our Methods to Crack Bank Exams
- Well planned programme of coaching and highly competitive environment.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculties from different part of Kerala.
- Online mock exams
- The courses are completed to the satisfaction of student and well in time. Sufficient time is slotted for making revisions, conducting of tests and doubt solving sessions.
- Regular test and their discussion is conducted so as to clarify and doubt left in the mind of students.
- Regular feedback from students is taken to increase their level of satisfaction.
- Monthly performance report is maintained.
- Regularly conducting motivation classes, memory techniques, interview skills and total improvement program including psychological counseling.
- The courses are designed in such a way that study materials is self-sufficient for the students.
- Special attention given to reasoning, numerical skills, and the English language.
- Adequate library facility for reading is provided to the students so that they can refer books, magazines whenever they find free time.
- Study materials, Model question booklets and test series