Taking up the mission to mould the society in tune with the IT era, our computer education division conducts both job-oriented and PSC approved computer courses.
With thorough understanding of job market and its specific needs, ACE has designed its course pattern and syllabus in accordance with industry standards and thereby makes the job aspirants skillful and productive.
Being affiliated to Kerala State Rutronix, ACE provides Kerala PSC approved computer courses for both probationers in government service and government job aspirants. ACE is the biggest institute affiliated under Rutronix in terms of no of students registered.
Here is a brief outlook of all our Computer Education Programs.
- Coaching classes for MED/Engg. LLB Entrance, NTSE and MOH Exams.
- Publish study materials for various Exams.
- Special attention for the uplift of downtrodden and backward section of the society.
- Support to the needy, unemployed youth especially from minority and weaker section of the society.
- Conduct career guidance classes. motivation Programmes and counseling sessions.
- Facility to conduct Differential Aptitude test, Psychometric test, and individual career mentoring.
- Special attention on Total improvement Programmes including Personality development, TA, and interview techniques.
- Well planned program of coaching and highly competitive environment.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculties from different part of Kerala.
- The courses are completed to the satisfaction of student and well in time. Sufficient time is slotted for making revisions, conducting of tests and doubt solving sessions.
- Regular test and their discussion is conducted so as to clarify and doubt left in the mind of students.
- Regular feedback from students is taken to increase their level of satisfaction.
- Monthly performance report is maintained.
- Regularly conducting motivation classes, memory techniques, interview skills and total improvement program including psychological counseling.
- The courses are designed in such away that study materials is self-sufficient for the students.
- Special attention given to reasoning, numerical skills, and the English language.
- Adequate library facility for reading is provided to the students so that they can refer books, magazines whenever they find free time.
- Publication of Ranks files, Model question booklets and test series.